CP Platinum Insider 430
The Platinum Insider 430 gloves are a great solution for high risk cut situations and for people needing advanced hand protection. The gloves are made from a high performance polyethylene shell that provides cut resistance to the entire hands. The palm side of the hand features 2 plies of our patented CP material and the protection extends to the fingers/fingertips. The Platinum Insider gloves are a perfect fit for food service jobs or also other jobs requiring extended cut protection and advanced puncture resistance. The gloves protect against sharp knives and tools such as box cutters. The gloves also will protect your hands from puncture injuries whether its a discarded needle, broken glass, knife tip, or other dangerous threats. The Platinum Insider 430 gloves can be disinfected with bleach and also fit nicely under disposable food service gloves, which make them great for handling food and following FDA protocol. Available in sizes Sm through XL.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level (ASTM F 1790-97 or -05)- 5
- Modified ASTM F 1342 Scalpel Cut Levels WMI- 5
- ASTM F3 2878-10 Hypodermic Needle Puncture 28 Gauge WMI- 5
- NIJ 99-144 “Small Nail” ASTM F 1342 Puncture Resistance Levels- 2
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level for “Large Nail”- 4