CP Platinum Insider 400
Say NO to the Bulky Steel Mesh Glove: Choose the Platinum Insider
The Platinum Insider CP 400 glove provides a combination of extended cut resistance with advanced puncture protection on the palms. Made out of a high performance polyethylene shell the gloves offer good resistance to the entire hand and wrist area. The gloves also feature 2 plies of our patented CP material on the palm side of the hands and fingers, which provide great puncture and reinforces cut protection that the HPPE shell already offers. The gloves will protect against needles, serrated blades, knife tips, and other sharp dangerous threats. The Platinum Insider CP 400 excel at meat cutting, food prep, food processing, and other jobs with high hand laceration risks. The gloves are a much better and comfortable solution compared to chain mail gloves and steel mesh gloves used by many for food service jobs. The gloves can easily be disinfected with bleach, so you are able to reuse them over and over for your food handling jobs. Available in sizes S through XL.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level (ASTM F 1790-97 or -05)- 5
- Modified ASTM F 1342 Scalpel Cut Levels WMI- 5
- ASTM F3 2878-10 Hypodermic Needle Puncture 28 Gauge WMI- 5
- NIJ 99-144 “Small Nail” ASTM F 1342 Puncture Resistance Levels- 2
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level for “Large Nail”- 4